Welcome to Five Link Friday #2. If you missed the first one, you can find it here.
1) “My goal in life is to play better tomorrow then I did today” – James Moody
Check out the other videos from that same interview. 🙂
2) At the JEN conference last weekend I met a trumpet player named Craig Fraedrich. Check out his Educational Materials on his website
3) If This Then That – ifttt.com It’s a cool little website that lets you set triggers that create responses. The concept is really cool, but I’m still trying to figure out how it all works. I’d love to hear what anyone else using it thinks. It was recommended to me at a clinic at the JEN / TI:ME conference last weekend.
4) Great video on why we need music education in our schools:
5) http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~keller/jazz/improvisor/ This is another new thing that I just discovered. It’s very new to me and I’m still experimenting, but looking forward to seeing what it can for me and my students. Anyone out there familiar with it who’d be willing to give me some tips?