Welcome to Five Link Friday, where I post 5 of my favorite links from the week. I hope you enjoy them. I’d love to hear what you think! If you have a favorite of your own you’d like to add please feel free to do so in the comments below. Thanks for reading!
1) It’s important to be happy! This article made me smile. Really good advice. 🙂 10 Things Science Says Will Make You Happy
2) I have learning as much as I can about SEO recently and I enjoyed this short guide. It’s very helpful! A Musician’s Guide to Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
3) Found this post by accident (and I actually have a similar one in the works) and thought it was fantastic. One of the best things you can do for your playing: Write an Etude, Become a Better Improviser
4) You learn a lot in school, but you learn even more in life. This is a nice post – 33 Life Lessons No School Really Taught Me
5) It’s interesting me that we have really become a visual society. This was an interesting post from an artist perspective. Being familiar with the elements and principles of design and visual communication in general will enable you to create more effective visual messages whether you are a designer a photographer or an artist. It can help you even if you are not any those, but want to able to talk about what you see in the visual culture using the visual vocabulary. The important elements of visual communication